That's how long I was blog-mute. So why write now?
1. I have news to share. I will be done with residency in December. Four years just went by in a flash but it feels like the final two months are creeping by like earthworms on asphalt.
2. I have news to share. I'm happy. I used to be sad. Well, ain't life just grand? Thank you, MS.
3. I have news to share. I will be embarking on a new challenge that will take up most of my time, energy and my friend's money. Wish us luck! (especially, my friend)
4. I have news to share. I have finally and just barely accepted my lot in life. This is the life I chose, this is the life I trained for. This is the life that will sustain me, challenge me, sadden me and gladden me.
5. I have news to share. Guess what? I'm back!